Website Travere Therapeutics
Be a part of a global team that is inspired to make a difference in the lives of people living with rare disease.
At Travere Therapeutics, we recognize that our exceptional employees are vital to our success. We are a dedicated team focused on meeting the unique needs of rare patients. Our work is rewarding – both professionally and personally – because we are making a difference. We are passionate about what we do.
We are seeking talented individuals who will thrive in our collaborative, diverse, fast-paced environment and share in our mission – to identify, develop and deliver life-changing therapies to people living with rare disease. We stick by our values centered on patients, courage, community, and collaboration to pursue our vision of becoming a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the delivery of innovation and hope to patients in the global rare disease community.
At Travere Therapeutics, we are in rare for life. We continue to courageously forge new paths as we move toward a common goal of elevating science and service for rare patients.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will play a critical role in managing the logistics of our recruitment processes, while offering special project support in Talent Acquisition and Human Resources. This position will be responsible for ensuring that our hiring process runs smoothly end to end; from efficiently scheduling interviews, to greeting candidates, through to assistance with offers and coordinating new hire onboarding. In addition, this position will interact with Recruiters, Vendors, Hiring Managers, and potential candidates, so must be customer-centric and have remarkable attention to detail. The position will contribute to the overall success of the Human Resources team by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process.
- Supports recruitment and new hire onboarding by proactive interface with candidates, hiring managers and new hires to ensure processes are completed on a timely basis. Activities include: *Coordinates and schedules candidate interviews, including travel as needed
*Coordinates the posting of job openings on various targeted career sites
*Develops offer letters, related new hire documents and routes for appropriate approval/signatures
*Effectively processes, tracks and collects all new hire documents
*Initiates, tracks and submits background checks through completion, escalates discrepancies as needed
*Coordinates the collection and distribution of new hire ice breakers
*Ensures effective coordination with various departments including IT, Finance/Payroll, Legal, site office management, department administrative staff in support of new hire onboarding
*Assists in the coordination and scheduling of “week-one” new hire schedule to ensure effective introduction to the company
*When appropriate, provides tours of the office for candidates and new hires
*Manages and processes candidate expenses
- Responsible for accurate data entry and select reporting requests HRIS and Applicant Tracking System: Workday
- As time permits, assist with sourcing new candidates and generating talent leads for Talent Acquisition Team
- Provides assistance with special projects as needed
- High School diploma; Associates or higher degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years of Human Resources/Recruitment support experience required
- The ideal candidate will embody Travere’s core values: Courage, Community Spirit, Patient Focus and Teamwork.
- Ability to work in a hybrid remote/office environment in our San Diego office
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including PowerPoint and knowledge of Word and Excel desired; experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems beneficial, preferably Workday
- Must be extremely proficient in Outlook Calendaring
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Professional, shows discretion and confidentiality with strong work ethic
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage shifting responsibilities in a dynamic, cross-functional teamwork environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
Travere Therapeutics, Inc. is an EEO/AA/Veteran/Disability Employer
To apply for this job please visit travere.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.