Website Poseida Therapeutics, Inc.
We are looking for a new Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our growing HR Team at Poseida. This HRBP will support multiple clients, teams, and departments at Poseida. The client focus will be to support the Operations and Manufacturing organizations which will include Supply Chain, Logistics, Lab Operations, Quality, Manufacturing and additional departments as the company continues to grow and evolve.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Managing a range of human resources support, this role will provide proactive HR leadership and consultation to the Manufacturing business groups supporting leaders and employees of the organization.
· Partners with department heads/leadership to provide guidance on organizational change and other people led initiatives.
· Ensures organizational success in complex business situations such as preparing for product approvals and site transformation.
· Influences leaders to make changes in organizational structure or processes to support growth within the Manufacturing organization.
· Responsible for identifying the need for HR programs or strategies to support business objectives, as well as strategic direction.
· Serves as integrated part of the business, working with and advising managers and leaders of respective client groups to align with and assist in accomplishing broader business objectives.
· Provides senior management with an interpretation of current HR policies.
· Partners with the HR Team to deliver customized programs and services to the business in the areas of Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, and Compensation.
· Manages and resolves Employee Relations issues through effective and objective investigation processes, ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and policies.
· Develops and conducts presentations to leaders and managers on a variety of HR subjects.
· Participates in HR initiatives that may require taking the lead on HR projects within the client group or wider company.
· Support continued growth and infrastructure by identifying talent gaps and development areas across the support organization and other areas, as the business grows.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 8+ years relevant experience (an equivalent of experience and education may be considered)
· HR experience within the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry preferred.
· An HRBP with experience in Manufacturing and experience with talent management, employee relations, organizational design, inclusion & diversity is beneficial.
· Utilizing data-driven approaches to create “best practice” solutions. Utilizing these performance driven approaches in liaising with technical teams and product-driven leaders.
· Demonstrated understanding of the strategic, operational and financial components of broader business.
· Must be able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
· Must possess negotiating, influencing, and consulting skills.
· Must be able to develop solutions to a wide range of highly complex problems, which require an in-depth degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Maturity of temperament; able to render a calm stabilizing presence without compromising influence and authority.
· Passionate about people and culture, with an emphasis on inclusion.
· A strong team player.
· Demonstrate credibility, integrity, and trust.
· Collaborative and with the ability to create opportunities that facilitate buy-in and teamwork.
· Travel may be required up to 25% of the time.
To apply for this job please visit poseida.com.