BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego’s Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist to work for a leading San Diego biotechnology company.
The Human Resources Generalist provides support to the employee population and forms committed business partner relationships with assigned departments. The Human Resources Generalist manages and oversees activities including, but not limited to, employment/recruitment, including developing recruiting strategies, managing staffing agencies and direct hire recruiters, overseeing relocation, immigration issues, processing personnel changes, conducting exit meetings and managing the Affirmative Action plan.
· Perform full cycle recruitment activities (hiring authorization preparation, ad postings, agency contacts, screenings and interviews); ensure proper authorization tracking.
· Manage staffing agencies and direct hire recruiters, ensuring (among other things) contracts are in place.
· Prepare and present employment offers, including offer packets and post offer activities (references and background verification).
· Manage and provide support for relocation, immigration and visa matters
· Develop workforce analytics as it relates to hiring, turnover, market research, etc.
· Form close partnerships with assigned department.
· Compile, manage, and analyze data for various reports such as salary surveys, affirmative action reports, EEO-1 reporting, etc.
· Actively participate in the development, preparation, and implementation employee activities and company events.
· Provide monthly reports as directed.
· Assist in developing and providing HR and company policy training.
· Assist with the development of department and company policies and procedures.
Minimum Education, Experience, Skills and Knowledge
· BA/BS preferred
· Minimum of five (5) years previous progressive HR experience preferred; experience within a regulated medical device manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment a plus.
· Demonstrated knowledge of general HR principles and practices.
· Demonstrated success providing full-cycle recruitment.
· Previous experience compiling detailed reports including EEO and AAP.
· Strong knowledge of Excel; working knowledge or MS Office.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Ability to identify and correct problems.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org