BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for San Diego’s Scientific community. We are currently looking for a Business Administrator to work for a leading North County San Diego biotechnology company.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Administrator to join our team! The ideal candidate is assertive, organized and good at multi-tasking. He/she should have experience with project management and a proven track record of coordinating teams and working in a cross functional team. Strong communication (verbal and written) skills are essential. This individual will work effectively with team members from a variety of departments on-site and in our remote locations.
– Point of contact for Professional Employer Organization (PEO) relating to HR administration and on boarding
– Administrative support for Innovation team interfacing with logistics, financial and legal teams
– Liaise with commercial vendors and maintain records for contracts, including placing orders and invoicing
– Serve as local support for San Diego Conference set up and logistics, including booth set-up and breakdown
– Participate in project meetings, serving as a project manager and taking meeting minutes to ensure timely progression towards goals
– Support business and building needs, including booking travel and meal reservations, service contracts and domestic and international shipping logistics.
– A bachelor’s degree
– At least 3 years experience working in a professional environment
– High quality oral and written communication skills
– Must be highly organized, able to multi-task and be flexible in a dynamic and fast paced environment
– Independent and takes initiative to find answers and move things forward
– Experience working in a science company or environment a strong plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com