Website Alastin Skincare, Inc.
ALASTIN Skincare, Inc., founded in 2015 and located in Carlsbad, CA, is an emerging growth skincare company dedicated to developing and marketing new, scientifically proven and clinically-tested products that reinvigorate, protect, and maintain healthy skin for a lifetime.
The Quality & Regulatory Technician is responsible for product quality, customer claims, manufacture & production quality reports, and continuous quality improvement process to meet higher quality standards and achieve customer expectations. This position will process RMA’s returns, controls and maintains Quality & Regulatory files database. This position will report to the QA & Regulatory Compliance Manager.
· Controls product quality and packaging specifications, process and maintain MFG retains receipts, performs physical inspections, and support in-house production quality compliance assemblies
· Manage QA data logs, support and reports data accessibility and visibility to QA & Regulatory Manager
· Process and sort QA performance data regularly, as well as product statistical reports, present and suggest actions to the QA & Regulatory Compliance Manager
· Responsible for controlling and processing manufacturing production regulatory documents, work with FRT and CMO’s to support data management and organization
· Manage, organize and support government licenses documents needed for global import and export
· Responsible for conducting testing procedures to ensure that products comply with quality standard specifications
· Prepare, maintain, and report test data for review
· Communicate quality or compliance concerns to QA & Regulatory Compliance Manager
· Manage PIF Regulatory folders and artwork IL’s files database
· Process vendors audits/cGMPs documents, support vendors QA qualifying procedures, and facilitate sites inspections processes
· Manage and control customers complaints and Quality RMA’s returns process
· Partner in the implementation and adjustment processes of quality assurance goals, objectives and procedures
· Work with HR in support of company quality standards as well as ensuring health & safety issues in compliance with SOPs
· Support OSHA regulations, and safety training
· Perform Quality tasks as needed and assigned by QA Manager
· Travel on occasion to off-site locations for Quality compliance and issues
· 3 or more years of experience in Quality and Regulatory
· Experience in Health & Beauty industry is preferred
· BA/BS degree required, or equivalent education and directly related years of experience.
· Hands on knowledge in quality control and assurance standards practices
· 3 or more years of experience in cGMP/FDA/ISO and regulated OTC products
· Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees and all other internal and external contacts
· Ability to think strategically and be extremely detail oriented
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Effective planning, analyzing information and metrics, relationship-building, and strong problem-solving skills
· Experience working with NetSuite, or other ERP system, order entry portal, or CRM system
· Advance level in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
· Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments with the ability to manage upwards and downwards
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
· The person in this position needs to occasionally stoop, bend, and kneel
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
· Ability to consistently lift/move inventory in excess of 50 pounds.
· Must be able to perform the physical tasks required by the position
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit our website at: www.alastin.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org