WE ARE: 2Connect, a San Diego-based company that provides presentation training and coaching services to businesses globally. We have a 20 plus-year track record of working with companies such as Thermo Fisher Scientific, The Food Network and Takeda.
WE ARE LOCATED: In the UTC area in Governor Park, off Governor Drive and I-805. While we are all currently working remotely, this position would require being in the office once it is safe to do so, with the goal of having a hybrid work environment.
THE POSITION IS: Full-time (40 hours/week), salaried, and will report to our President. You will interface with 2Connect’s president, Director of Training, Sales Manager, trainers, and clients to support everyday business operations. We are looking for someone to help us maintain a friendly, efficient, and organized office environment while supporting our continued growth. No travel is associated with this position.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO:
• Confidently interact with clients, vendors, and partners over the phone and periodically in person
• Assist with preparation and tracking of client contracts and associated POs
• Process project expenses for reimbursement
• Review and track trainer invoices and contracts
• Support bookkeeper in managing accounts payable and receivable
• Problem solve and manage technology needs
• Interface with IT consultant
• Maintain office inventory and equipment
• Maintain ClaritySoft database
• Update 2Connect’s website when needed
• Support HR initiatives
• Maintain current business documents, certifications
• Provide general administrative support
• Support special projects where needed
YOU WILL NEED TO:
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrate excellent listening skills
• Exemplify exceptional customer service skills
• Be detail oriented
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
• Excel in managing time and multiple projects
• Show strong aptitude for computers and technology
• Possess basic knowledge in accounting
• Be comfortable taking initiative
• Be energized working independently in a small office
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED INCLUDE:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in office administration
• 3 to 4 years of experience drafting and reviewing contracts
• 2 to 3 years of experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable
• 3 to 4 years of experience managing day to day IT and troubleshooting issues
• Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 which includes: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote and Teams
• Familiarity or proficiency in the following is a plus:
o Adobe Sign
WE OFFER: A collaborative work environment; hybrid work schedule; great work location; insurance benefits (with partial employee contribution); a 401k and profit-sharing plan; an opportunity to leverage your project management and customer service skills to make a positive impact on our clients and our business. Compensation ranging from $65,000-$70,000 based on a 40-hour work week and will be commensurate with experience. No relocation expenses will be provided.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN: A fast-paced job in a relaxed working environment; being a member of a truly team-oriented organization; the benefits of working with a small, privately owned business; being recognized for your contribution; and playing a part in taking our company to its next level of growth, we are interested in hearing from you.
TO APPLY AND BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU WILL NEED TO:
1. Possess the skills listed above.
2. Submit a resume
3. Provide a cover letter that outlines why you are suited for this position and your salary requirements.
DIRECT YOUR SUBMISSIONS VIA EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses that do not include the above items will not be considered. All submissions will receive a response.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com