Date(s) - 11/08/2022
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
DE&I Discussion: Meaningful DE&I Wins For Every Organizational Stage
DATE & TIME:
November 8, 2022
4:00 – 7:00 pm (PST)
Joya Kitchen or Hybrid
10275 Science Center Drive #150
San Diego, CA 92121
4:00 – 5:30 pm: Program
5:30 – 7:00 pm: Networking Happy Hour
Refunds up to 1 day before event. Eventbrite’s fee is non-refundable.
Join the LifeHR Group for a meaningful, honest, and candid discussion about leading DE&I efforts. We are all in different stages in our journeys, with varying levels of support, engagement, and success. While none of us are experts, we do have some successes and challenges worth sharing as we try to move the needle forward in our DE&I Initiatives.
Join your HR colleagues for a roundtable discussion designed to be a safe space, without judgment, to problem-solve, ask questions, and discuss real-life situations. We’ll share resources and learn from each other about what has and hasn’t worked.
This program will be facilitated by the LifeHR Board and other local DE&I Thought Leaders in our community.
Topics of Discussion Include:
- What is important from a board perspective – what questions might they ask?
- How do you measure an organization’s success?
- How does HR ensure this initiative is shared by the entire leadership community?
- Tips on how to present a solid business case to your leadership team.
- How do you link DE&I efforts with the business strategy and performance objectives?
- How to create a safe environment where you can encourage real conversations and employees feel comfortable asking questions?
- How do you influence change in a way that builds collaboration and increases trust?
- Where to start when you don’t have resources available?
- How to find meaningful wins and impact culture.
Please note that this program will not be recorded and will be in person only.
SHRM/HRCI Credits Pending
LifeHR Member- No Cost (Use Discount Code: LifeHRMember)
HR Professional (Non-Member)– $50.00 (Use Discount Code: HrProfessionalNonMember)
Vendor (Non-Member)– $50.00
To attend all future programs complimentarily, consider becoming a LifeHR Member!
Submitting Anonymous Questions/Case Studies in Advance:
If you have any questions, please contact Allison or Teresa at firstname.lastname@example.org