Date(s) - 09/22/2021 - 10/06/2021
Celebrating HR Innovation and Anticipating the Industry’s Future
In partnership with Biocom, LifeHR is excited to invite you to join this year’s California HR Conference, ‘Celebrating HR: Human Resiliency in Human Resources.’ The hybrid in-person and virtual conference will take place on:
- 9/22 and 9/29: Virtual
- 9/30: Live in San Diego at The Alexandria at Torrey Pines
- 10/6: Live in Bay Area at the San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
Now, more than ever, it’s important we take a moment to celebrate our wins. This conference will give a spotlight to human resources leaders in life science who have shown true innovation and nimbleness to adjust to new norms and adapt in crisis.
The conference will continue to deliver the high-level content and thought leadership our members have come to expect over the last decade while connecting California’s life science HR professionals.
- Featured Speaker: Lisa Toppin, VP Global Diversity & Inclusion. Illumina Inc.
- Dynamic Duo: Avidity Biosciences CEO & HR Fireside Chat
- Resiliency in HR: How HR Led the Way During a Global Pandemic
- Keynote: Human Resiliency Through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- The Social Enterprise in a World Interrupted: Deloitte
- Is HR Neglecting Its Own Mental Health: Putting Your Own Mask on First
- Town Hall: Addressing the Barriers within DEI in Science
- Compensation Trends and Insights in Life Science with MMA
- Life Sciences Legal Update: Jim Fessenden, Partner, Fisher & Phillips LLP
- The Next HR Disruption: KellyAnn Kelso, Program and Ops Manager, Karius
- Impact on Culture for Life Science: Quynh Nguyen, Mirati Therapeutics
Founder, Metaclusive LLC; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Consultant
Tristan is an internationally recognized speaker on LGBTQ+ diversity and inclusion. She is so passionate about diversity and representation that she has stepped away from her 22 years practicing law and started her own speaking and consulting firm – Metaclusive, LLC. The term “metaclusive” means a sense of belonging that transcends diversity and inclusion where all are represented, valued, and accepted. As the definition implies, Metaclusive, LLC focuses on all types of diversity, from the most commonly thought of race and gender, to the often forgotten disability, military service, and communication style.
All LifeHR Members receive a special rate of $250. Use the discount code ‘LifeHRGuest‘ during the registration process.