Date(s) - 10/12/2022
The Alexandria at Torrey Pines
Biocom’s HR Conference for Life Science in San Diego is approaching and we can’t wait to see you there on October 12, 2022, starting at 7:30am with a welcome breakfast.
WHEN: San Diego Conference, October 12, 2022
WHERE: The Alexandria at Torrey Pines, 10996 Torreyana Rd., San Diego, CA 92121
Our very own Alison Hernandez, LifeHR Programs Chair and Senior Manager, Human Resources at Kura Oncology, will be presenting on Strategies in the War for Talent. The conference is filled with a lot of timely topics that will be sure to get you ready for crucial conversations.
Biocom California’s statewide HR Conference for Life Science, co-hosted with MarshMcLennan Agency, returns live and in-person this fall. This conference is the only human resources event in the state that is dedicated to HR professionals working within the life science industry and will happen both in Northern California and Southern California.
VISIT THE BIOCOM CONFERENCE PAGE
- Christy Consler, CEO and Founder, Sustainable Leadership Advisors, Inc.
- Mary Stutts, Chief Global Inclusion & Health Equity Officer, Real Chemistry
- DeeDee DeMan, Chairman & CEO, Bench International
- Pankit Doshi, Managing Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- Jim Fessenden, Employment Partner, Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Amy Fox, Vice President, CHRO, Halozyme
- Paula Green, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Twist Bioscience
- Rachel Heath, Assistant Director, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Barbara Howes, EVP & Chief People Officer, Eikon Therapeutics
- Allison Hernandez, Human Resources Senior Manager, Kura Oncology
- Matt Krause, SVP, Human Resources, Maze Therapeutics
- Dee Olomajeye, Head of People, Senti Biosciences, Inc.
- Stacy Solorio, VP, Head of Human Resources, Karius, Inc.
- Mara Strandlund, Chief People Officer, Resilience
- Helen Torley, President & CEO, Halozyme
- Jennifer Whitaker, Human Resources, Aspen Neuroscience